Every once in awhile, I throw a hodge podge of stuff into a pot and hope for the best. It’s never terrible, usually enjoyable to consume, and sometimes, it’s flipping delicious. This one wins. I don’t even know what else to call it besides “the winner.”
- 3/4 cup quinoa (cooked with vegetable broth for extra flavor if you want)
- 3 small carrots (they were real small), chopped
- 1/2 large zucchini, chopped
- 3/4 cup green beans, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Cook the quinoa.
- Sautee the veggies (carrots first, then add the zucchini, and green beans last) and add the curry powder as you cook.
- Throw everything together- don’t forget the cranberries and lots of cilantro! You won’t regret it.